|Company||The Talent Business|
|Telephone||07789 943 004|
|Position||Exec Search Talent Analyst/Researcher|
Relevant experience in creative/marketing/media industry
|Job Description||As The Talent Business continues to grow, our global Business Intelligence practice (which is responsible for analysis, research and insight gathering) is an area of central importance.
We have invested in new research tech and tools, and the team is expanding.
In line with this growth we are looking for a Talent Analyst/Researcher.
This person needs to be creative and proactive in their approach: to be able to make interesting connections outside the standard tick box list, to unearth the most creative marketing leaders domestically, regionally and globally.
In short a creative and entrepreneurial qualified researcher, one that employs technically brilliant methodology, but one that can also add value beyond the standard methodology to tap into talent with a reputation for being change agents, whichever company, sector or geography they’re currently in.
Our Talent Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Partners with information and execution essential to the completion of the research phase of searches.
Attributes TTB is looking for:
• Enquiring mind with a desire to seek out knowledge and understanding
• Bright with a positive outlook and determination to succeed
• Real self-starting initiative
• Detailed and analytical with an ability to make definitive judgements quickly
• Clear and concise use of language with exceptional written abilities. Any additional languages would be great
• Ability to retain clarity and focus whilst managing multiple priorities and stretch challenges
• Capable of retaining and recalling a vast quantity of current and historical information
• Flexibility to change communication style and behaviour to relevant audience
• Team orientated and highly collaborative: convinced the sum of the parts is always greater than the individual contributor
• Proactive: deliver on activities that will benefit the business and practice without prompting; take initiative at all times and seek to expand involvement
• Positive: seeing the best in all situations and naturally optimistic; encouraging and upbeat to others to engender most positive and enjoyable working environment
• Tenacious: fearless and unrelenting in solving problems and delivering success
• Productive: able to create, produce and deliver on a broad range of responsibilities with control and discipline
Overall our Senior Talent Analyst will have three overarching objectives
1. To build a universe of talent with inherent Creative Leadership, domestically, regionally and globally.
2. To build an overview of companies/brands exhibiting Creative Leadership behaviours.
3. To ensure that all elements of each search process run smoothly
|Company Description||The Talent Business is the world leader in executive search for businesses fuelled by innovation and creativity.
In a fast moving and constantly changing world, our global network delivers competitive advantage for our clients by building leadership teams and securing senior talent who are experts in leveraging innovation and creativity to drive successful business transformation.
With eight offices worldwide, we are the only global executive search firm specialising in transformational talent across all disciplines in marketing and communications.
We operate one global P+L and collaborate as one global team, so we can harness the collective expertise and intelligence of our whole network to deliver an agile and rigorous response for any given search. Over half of our seventy staff are equity partners and formerly leading practitioners in creative businesses. All of us are salaried, not paid on commission.
Together, in the last year, we have successfully delivered over 450 business leaders and senior talent worldwide.
Diversity fuels innovation and creativity, driving business transformation and commercial success. Delivering transformational talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences for every search that we handle is a priority for The Talent Business and a business imperative for our clients.
In addition to our core executive search business, we also advise communications agency groups on their international acquisition strategies and have completed transactions in the US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, India and China.
Our consultancy arm, Global Agency Search, advises international brand owners on the selection of transformational agency partners.
|location||Covent Garden London, with flexibility|