|Telephone||020 734 6263|
• ideally 2+ years’ experience in executive search;
• interest in the Higher Education sector;
• excellent verbal and written communication;
• sharp and rigorous analytical skills and attention to detail;
• tenacious, committed with strong personal values;
• strong inter-personal skills both over the phone and face-to-face.
• deliver research on senior appointments to the highest standard;
• identify and communicate with a high calibre international candidate field, and advocate on behalf of the client;
• develop sector specific knowledge and expertise;
• guide Consultant on appropriate search strategies (i.e. international reach, disciplinary focus);
• carry out comprehensive and creative desk-based research for all assignments;
• make preliminary assessments of candidates and convey these assessments to the Consultant.
• manage and independently direct multiple, high volume research projects;
• develop and maintain relationships with candidates;
• prepare and proof client documents as required, such as research update and longlist/shortlist documents.
Team and company involvement
• contribute to team spirit and work ethic and provide support for Higher Education and Research Practice;
• ensure a high quality of team output;
• work with other Research Associates in the Higher Education and Research Practice and the wider team on research strategies.
|Company Description||We are the leading international executive search firm finding outstanding leaders for ‘purpose-driven’ sectors in over 70 countries worldwide. Ranked among the top 40 search firms globally, we work for clients who are shaping some of the most important outcomes in our world today. We are an employee owned, values-led company with 15 offices worldwide and a diverse team of around 130 employees. We are ranked in the top 3 of global search firms that are focused on ‘purpose-driven’ sectors and themes. We advise educational, research, healthcare, philanthropic, non-profit and cultural organisations in world-class appointments. We have deep passion for the outcomes and
impact that our sectors deliver in society, with strong internal commitments to diversity, mental health, social mobility, education and justice. We work with institutions to assist them in improving the calibre, diversity, international nature and success of their senior appointments.
|Salary||Competitive - base + bonus + benefits|