Researcher of the Year Award (ROTY)
The winner of the ROTY award 2020 was announced at a virtual award presentation on 17th June, congratulations to Tabitha Head from Talent Insight Group
- The winner of the 2020 Award – Tabitha Head – Talent Insight Group
- The winner of the 2019 Award – Joel Wesley – Eames Partnership
- The winner of the 2018 Award – Verity Shepley – Jeva Consulting
- The winner of the 2017 Award – Carin Whitney – Armstrong Craven
- The winner of the 2016 Award – Zara Sheriff – Write Research Company
- The winner of the 2015 Award – Diana Watson – Henley Research International
- The winner of the 2014 Award – Jenesis Squires – Research Europe
- The winner of the 2013 Award – Sheana Dudley – Research Direct International
The Judging of the applications is carried out by 2 high profile judges;
Why did the ERA introduce an award?
As a profession executive research can be left in the shadows by the more high profile role of headhunting. One of the remits of the ERA is to raise the profile of the research profession, member feedback was that an award would be a good way to recognise excellence in our sector.
Sadly one of our committee members, Stephanie Pratt, a young and promising executive researcher died in 2011 from cancer. So it felt it was fitting to create an award in her memory.