Insight Roles (Manager or Director level)
Newcastle upon Tyne, or remote
|Company||Talent Insight Group|
|Telephone||07 415 700 257|
|Position||Insight Roles (Manager or Director level)|
|Qualifications||Be Degree qualified or equivalent|
|Job Description||Are you passionate about Talent Insight & Research and delivering an excellent customer experience?
Do you have end-to-end experience of the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition and Research (i.e. talent mapping, approach, producing detailed reports)?
If it sounds like you, please read on and get in touch. We’re growing and hiring at Manager and Director level.
About the Delivery roles
One of the best things about the roles is their diversity. You’ll be involved across all our services and working with a wide range of clients across many different industries. Our projects cover the UK and global markets.
You will be focusing on a variety of different assignments on a week-by-week or even day-by-day basis. This is likely to include:
• Taking a “hands-on” approach and delivering a high standard across all client assignments, whether they are insight or recruitment focused, making sure they are on time, within budget, and with truly excellent account management
• Identifying and engaging with potential passive candidates who may not be actively in the job marketplace and may not be visible through public domain information
• Delivering insight projects which require engaging with high performing and senior candidates, complemented with robust online research using a variety of web-based techniques to maximise value and outputs
• Producing high quality reports for our clients so they can easily understand the key findings and allow for strategic decision making
You will lead multiple assignments, both alone and with the project team, so time management, prioritisation and organisation skills are essential.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
• Work with high profile clients, many of whom are in the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100
• Be part of a close-knit Delivery team within a supportive and collaborative environment
• Be agile and flexible approach to working - you can be based anywhere in the UK
• Be part of a company with a commitment to giving back as a business, with a percentage of our profits going to charity
If this sounds like the type of role that would excite and motivate you, then we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Céline Siragna at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn.
|Company Description||Talent Insight Group partners with organisations wishing to make better strategic talent and business decisions. We do this by delivering precise research and real-time insight, underpinned by exceptional client service. We take a personal, bespoke and consultative approach to answer key questions for businesses.
We offer a range of talent services, including:
-Talent intelligence: Research into the external market to mitigate risk aligned with talent. Applications include: salary benchmarking, location planning, structural insight; brand perception, role benchmarking.
- Talent mapping: Research to provide an illuminated view of the talent landscape as a prelude to candidate engagement. Our proactive approach can help find candidates no uncovered by traditional means, as well as providing insights to help guide strategy.
- Talent search: Research to help clients find and recruit the best available talent in the market for an immediate need at a highly competitive cost.
- Talent pipelining: Proactive research to provide small, medium or large candidate pools for future talent needs. This is underpinned with real-time external market insight.
|location||Newcastle upon Tyne, or remote|