The Executive Research Association
“the global forum for talent intelligence and insight professionals”
- A network of research and resourcing professionals promoting excellence, providing a forum and supporting members in the sourcing of global talent.
- The meeting place for providers and buyers of executive research services globally.
- Founded in 1984, the UK’s longest established Research Association.
- Our members are freelancers, researchers in executive search firms and in-house corporate researchers and resourcers.
- A provider of researcher training; workshops, webinars, an annual conference.
- Led by a committee drawn from the membership; all have significant industry experience.
- Championing research its value and importance as a key component of the executive search process.
- Promoting professionalism in executive research.
- Providing a network, Facebook forum and interface for practitioners and buyers of research
- Providing opportunities to discuss industry trends and best practice.
ERA….the last 12 months
It has been another exciting year for the ERA, we continue to support our members in their ongoing professional development and this year has seen us offering more training sessions than ever before, with plans in place for a continued programme of events in 2018/2019. All our events can be found on the Events page.
CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE RESEARCH in partnership with AESC – your qualification in Executive Research!
Courses began in 2015 – a series of online workshops over 4 days, online courses & exam, in July 2018 the course was updated and relaunched as Certificate in Executive Search (CER)
This is the only comprehensive external certification programme globally which is designed specifically for executive researchers. Those successfully completing the programme will receive the ERA/AESC certification. More details can be found in on the Events page.
Details of all our up and coming and past events can be viewed on the Events page.