Cluen has decades of recruitment database development and implementation experience spanning six continents. We develop technology that helps organizations nurture important relationships, track historical data, and win new business. Our cloud-based solutions are used by executive recruiters, legal recruiters, in-house talent acquisition teams, government entities, universities, and venture capital/private equity firms. Cluen’s experts consult with search firms and talent acquisition teams around the world on best practices for relationship-driven recruiting and data compliance.
How are we different?
- Our solution is browser-based, designed to be accessed on any device (PC, Mac, tablet, phone), and is compatible with any email program you choose.
- Our GDPR management tool/workflow helps automate and manage the consent and compliance process.
- Our integrations with Gmail, Office 365 and LinkedIn provide seamless workflow between Encore, reporting tools, email, LinkedIn profiles and more.
- AI parsing technology supports seamless population of CVs/resumes and online profiles.
- The platform provides a balance between simple and sophisticated that doesn’t force researchers and power users to sacrifice capability.
- The database provides insights into various recruitment trends and firm/client objectives.
- Multiple options for client reporting including custom templates and a built-in client report portal.
- Bespoke API available for custom integrations and BI reporting.
- Accessibility features support your inclusion initiatives.
- Our stable company has a proven track record of developing executive search software solutions for over 30 years.
Cluen’s latest White Paper details the top technology trends in Executive Search, click here to get a free copy and stay ahead of the curve.
Exclusive ERA Member benefit
- ERA members who sign a new subscription with Cluen receive 20% off their data migration.
Contact us for a demo today