ERA and AESC Certificate in Executive Research (CER)
ERA & AESC Certificate in Executive Research CER
Open to ERA Members only
This program is open to all individuals who work in the field of executive research. We strongly encourage those looking to develop core executive research skills pursue this program.
Collaborative discussions are an important component of this program. To ensure the quality of each session, applicants must commit to active participation, including participating in role play-based interaction, and meet the minimum requirements:
- Be employed, or have been recently employed, by an executive search firm
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying, via telephone, executive-level candidates.
- Have at least one month working experience as a researcher, associate, or consultant or in a similar capacity.
WHY PURSUE THE CER?
- Introduction to Executive Search
- Tools for Executive Researchers
- Effective Search Strategies
- Interviewing and Qualifying Candidates
- Relationship Building and Management
- Due Diligence and Legislative Issues
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper and Pitching Your Search Effectively
- Qualifying Candidates over the Phone and Talking about Compensation
- Maintaining Candidate Interest and Overcoming Objections
The program has been revamped and newly relaunched in July 2018 as the Certificate in Executive Research (CER) Program. The program is divided into three parts: Foundation Course, Expert Forum, and Examination.
In order to enroll in the CER Program, please complete the following steps:
- Refer to this link: https://www.aesc.org/make-payment-aesc
- For Purpose of Payment, fill in CER.
- The ERA rate is £370 GBP ($487 USD) for the full course.
For any further information or questions please contact email@example.com
ERA CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE RESEARCH in partnership with the AESC (ERA Members only) – ongoing throughout the year 2018 Course...
Read More >