Why join the ERA ?
Membership is open to all. Members are typically:
- Independent executive researchers
- Researchers or search consultants within executive search firms
- In-house resourcers, talent acquisition managers and HR professionals within
Annual membership fees are:
- £150 for individual membership
- £500 for company/team membership (up to 10 team members within a single organisation)
You can join the ERA, or renew memberships, at any time.
Click here to join >>
For any membership queries, please contact the Membership Secretary, Sarah El-Rasoul: firstname.lastname@example.org
ERA membership offers the ability to promote your business, network with other research and talent management professionals, and take advantage of a number of ERA events and services, either free of charge or at a reduced cost.
- ERA Annual Conference – significantly reduced prices for members
- Webinars – FREE for members
- Training workshops – reduced prices for members
- Job postings on the ERA website – reduced prices for members
- ‘Find a Researcher’ Directory listing on the ERA website – FREE for members
- Mediation services – FREE for members
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Member Premium Company Listings
Leonora Gilliat of Gilliat Moray sums up some of the benefits of ERA membership from the perspective of an independent researcher.
- Networking opportunities
- Business referrals
- Information sharing
- Value for money
- Access to industry knowledge
- Business development – clients have contacting me having found my details on the website
- Increased profile visibility
- Support network of individuals in similar situations
- Training opportunities
- Creates a wider peer group despite being an independent researcher
- Setting industry standards that are adhered to
- Increased credibility within the industry
Louise Haines, Head of Research at Hays Executive, summarises the benefits of ERA membership for executive search firms.
- Annual conference with relevant interesting speakers and panel discussions
- Networking/information sharing with researchers and Heads of Research in other search firms
- Gaining a wider perspective on the search market
- Learning new research skills to develop my research team
- Sharing ideas and knowledge
- Excellent trainers and training events, including time-efficient webinars, relevant to all levels from new researchers to those with many years’ experience
- Access to a wider training support network if assistance is required
- Keeping abreast of systems and techniques – technology and the internet are changing daily
- Pushing me to promote best practice and further increase levels of professionalism
The ERA is pleased to announce that Liz Shay has taken over as Co-Chair with immediate effect. Liz succeeds Heather...
Read More >
ERA CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE RESEARCH in partnership with the AESC (ERA Members only) – ongoing throughout the year 2018 Course...
Read More >