APRIL 2016 – THE ERA CONFERENCE
Tuesday 19th April 2016
THE ERA CONFERENCE and Researcher of The Year Award (ROTY) 2016
Sadler’s Wells Theatre London
- 10.15am Registration & Refreshments
- 10.30am Welcome by ERA Joint Chairman
- 10.45am Speaker Presentation – Conni LaDouceur – Founder, President, Chief Sourcing Strategist & Trainer Extraordinaire – ExecuQuest Corp “Searching Like an FBI Agent”
- The Art of the Call: Recruit Like FBI Agents, the Original Social Engineers
- Learn the efficient, metrics-driven process to recruit the best candidates online and by phone and, like FBI Agents, learn the what-you-say and what-you-don’t-say via NLP/Neuro-linguistics programming. Conni LaDouceur, President and Chief Sourcing Strategist, ExecuQuest Corp., will share efficient internet results and dissect actual calls identifying on-target talent to hire or place the most qualified talent, not the most. Hear how you identify complete intact teams, reporting relationships, direct dial numbers, email addresses, etc., in any industry, any function, worldwide, from individual contributors to senior management with empowering sourcing best practices. Excel in recruiting for the most challenging open positions via this fun, fearless formula and improve your reputation as the Deliverer of Results!LinkedIn has raised the bar for recruiting performance. Now that the playing field is leveled, how are you distinguishing your results? The over-bearing focus on talent identification is now obsolete. PRIMARY RESEARCH, as opposed to all research found online, is the use of human network to access meaningful intelligence. Phone research and outreach continues to distinguish great researchers’ and recruiters’, and more importantly their companies’, candidate quality results. This compelling, competitive skill will drive business growth in 2016.I present internationally on advanced internet and phone sourcing strategies and techniques, incorporating all other speakers’ tools and tips, for high performance recruiting and talent acquisition. What search has been the most challenging? Have you contacted the most qualified talent or those who are easiest to find? We excel in an efficient, metrics-driven process to recruit the best candidates online and by phone via tried-and-true sourcing best practices. Let us share our results and learnings with you.
- 11.30am Gold Sponsor Presentations
- 11.45am Roundtable discussions Group 1 and 2
- Group 1 – Recommended attendance for In House Research Teams and Search Companies – Facilitated by Liz Shay The Miles Partnership and Sarah Thewlis Thewlis Graham Associates
- “The Candidate Experience” It’s a candidate market. We are working with time poor individuals. Are there tips to ensure a positive candidate experience? How do we differentiate/ensure that we attract, retain interest and move forward with candidates for our clients? Also, how do we ensure that, successful or unsuccessful, a candidate remains warm to us and to our clients?
- Group 2 – Recommended attendance for independents and firms providing research -Facilitated by Carol O’Driscoll Archer Search and Leonora Gilliat – Gilliat Moray
- 12.15pm Speaker Presentation Martin Lee – Head of Sourcing & Research EMEA APAC – Kelly Services “Advanced LinkedIn searching and the importance of cross referencing”
- Martin Lee is VP, Head of Sourcing EMEA & APAC for Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company. He heads the delivery of Kelly’s sourcing centres and works with Kelly customers on innovative sourcing techniques. He trains internal staff on latest data mining and search techniques and remains a hands on sourcer.In his presentation he will look at advanced ways to search LinkedIn no matter which licence you have, search tactics and techniques. How and why you should cross reference against other platforms to maximise your results.
- 12.45pm Lunch
- 1.45pm Mini Workshop Session 1 – Holly Fawcett – Curriculum Development Manager – Social Talent “Using the Universal Search Method and Easy Hacks to Source on Any Search Engine”
Sometimes it’s the simplest methods that make sense of the most complex situations. In this session, Holly will cover:
- How the Universal Search Method works, and why you should base all boolean strings off it
- How to write your string in a way that’ll suit the maximum number of search engines
- Easy hacks for adapting your string for stubborn search engines in a flash
- 2.30pm Mini Workshop Session 2 – Karen Blakeman – Freelance Consultant – RBA Information Services “Searching Google Like a Pro”
- Google has not only changed the structure of its company but has also significantly altered the way in which it analyses and carries out searches. Much of what you knew about Google a year ago no longer applies.This session will look at:
- Changes to how Google conducts search – artificial intelligence, emphasis on mobile search, impact of the extended “right to be forgotten”, extreme customisation
- How the changes affect in depth research
- Advanced search strategies – what is still available, getting the syntax right
- 3.15pm Comfort break
- 3.30pm Speaker Presentation – Terry Edwards – The Renegade Recruiter – MD Drew Coaching
Terry Edwards AKA ‘The Renegade Recruiter’…
His sole aim is to help Recruitment and Search firm owners like you generate leads, earn more money and work fewer hours.
Terry is a world leading Recruitment and Search Business marketing expert, and author of three top selling books for the Recruitment and Search industry.
- Seven Deadly Threats To Your Recruitment or Search Business & How To Avoid Them
- The Persuasion, Influencing & Sales Recipe for Recruitment & Search Firm Owners
- The Recruiters LinkedIn Lead Rush for Recruitment or Search Firm Owners
He is also the Founder of the Recruitment Marketing Academy and the creator and facilitator of the Recruitment Marketing Mastermind.
Terry directly and indirectly influences more than 30,000 recruiters worldwide with his blogs, books; videos; CDs; Coaching and weekly podcast.
He is considered a Champion of the Recruitment and Search industry.
Here’s what you’ll discover: –
- No BS, and zero fluff lead generation techniques.
- Why you should never ever cold call and what you must do instead.
- How to get business even while you’re sleeping.
- Secret online strategies to attract clients and candidates.
- Why clients will never ever buy from you and what to do about it
- Why Facebook is even better than LinkedIn for you.
- Secret ninja techniques to increase your personal earnings in 90 days or less
- And so much more…
- 4.30pm Presentation of The Researcher of the Year Award (ROTY) 2016 & closing address
- 4.45pm Networking – wine & nibbles