October Training Workshop 2018
“Researcher Skills & Techniques” WORKSHOP
Wednesday 10th October 2018 – FULLY BOOKED
1.30pm – 4.30pm at Hays Executive 107 Cheapside London EC2V 6DN
Trainer: Louise Haines – Hays Executive Search
Briefing and Target Companies
As researchers we are often tasked with difficult briefs where the client can be direct or through an executive search firm. How can we guarantee a successful outcome from the start? How can you stay in control of a briefing and how can you engage with the client on a consultative and two-way basis?
It can often be challenging to bring the researcher voice to the briefing table and so this interactive session is geared for both novice and experienced researchers to help build confidence at this preparatory stage of the research process and will look to cover:
- What the challenges and issues researchers face when conducting a brief and building target companies
- How to be an adviser – the importance of preparation
- How to be in control of a briefing – setting an agenda
- How to think creatively about your target companies
- The importance of networks and associations
As part of the training session each participant will look to bring a brief to discuss and review with the group.